Health Check-up: For Your Health’s Sake
Although it may be depressing, the truth cannot be denied: the human body has a limited life expectancy. Genetic predisposition, environmental influences, an unhealthy lifestyle and stress may adversely affect your well-being and overall health. Varied diseases and disorders which may occur in the course of a lifetime are not immediately apparent, but are instead a gradual process. Modern methods of preventative medicine and early diagnostic detection help to recognize health problems before these lead to serious illness.
Using cutting-edge medical methods, the experts for Vital- and Regenerative Medicine, Diagnostics and Preventative Medicine at the Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy create a comprehensive analysis which serves as the basis for the development of individual therapy recommendations focused on improving long-term health and the quality of life.
Health Check-up: Procedures and Process
If weak points and suboptimal bodily functionality are recognized early, the risk of disease and accompanying symptoms is reduced. Holistic medical diagnostics and preventative medicine offer us a method of determining if measured values differ from the norm and ascertaining damage to individual organic systems and functions. The results of this analysis serve as an important basis for further treatment of discomfort and/or illness.
The starting point of your comprehensive Health Check-Up at the Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy is a medical anamnesis, based on which systematic testing and analysis will begin. These procedures provide us with information about the status of important bodily functions responsible for health, stamina, and well-being. The subsequent assessment and corresponding targeted therapy are derived from these results and offer optimal proactive prevention measures against health risks.
Biochemical Blood Analysis
- Immunology: Infections, allergies
- Hematology and iron deficiency
- Metabolism: Liver and blood sugar
- Nephrology: Electrolytes, trace elements, heavy metals
- Hormones, enzymes, vitamins
- Specified examination when indicated
- Clinical physical tests
- Sonographic inspection of all organs
- Circulatory system and lung function/capacity, sclerosis indication
- Neurological competence and coordination capacity
- Individual, specific radiologic and invasive examinations
- Comprehensive scientific analysis
- Biological age
- Holistic assessment of the individual organ systems, taking psychosocial and psycho-vegetative components into consideration
- Personal health consultation
- Evaluation of individual therapeutic goals with a focus on success-oriented strategies
- Individual fine-matter infusion therapy
- Stem cell therapy, Medical-Detox, cell renewal, immunity modulation
Consultation & Contact
Do you have any further questions about our Health Check-Up? Our specialists would be happy to answer your questions and provide you with more information during an individual, personal meeting. Please make an appointment here. We are looking forward to seeing you!